Verde Valley Cyclists Coalition "VVCC" P.O. Box 20332, Sedona, AZ 86341-0332VVCC is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
The VVCC Trail Fund's central focus is to improve the world-class multi-use trails most important to Verde Valley mountain bikers.
Trail Care Crew Facts
· 236 miles of trails open to mountain bikes in the Verde Valley
· 21 miles of new trails planned for 2018 in the Western Gateway Trail System
· 40 trail work days per year by VVCC in the Red Rock Ranger District, Dead Horse State Park and Sedona Bike Park
· More than 1600 hours of annual trail work by VVCC volunteers
· Sedona averages 360 rides/month logged and 1,690 users/month accessing our trails on www.trailforks.com
The VVCC Trail Fund is "the closest thing to a trail fairy."
To support the VVCC's trail work efforts, please use the below donation form and choose the Trail Fund Fund Type.