Verde Valley Cyclists Coalition "VVCC" P.O. Box 20332, Sedona, AZ 86341-0332
VVCC is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
“There is a need to plan for trails in the area of National Forest land west of Sedona and North of SR89A …and create a purpose-build and sustainable system of trails.”
Red Rock District Ranger Nicole Branton
· Western Gateway Trail System adds more than 21 miles of new trails.
· Plans include trails emanating from Girdner Trailhead to accommodate multiple use types and offer a variety of challenge levels and experiences.
· A major funding initiative for the VVCC
· Construction will likely begin in fall, 2018, pending the availability of funds.
· Estimated construction costs exceed $50,000, in addition to installation of comprehensive trailhead amenities.
To support the Western Gateway Project, please click here and choose the Western Gateway Trail Building Fund Type.