At its April Board Meeting, the VVCC Board approved using an all-in-one membership fulfillment solutions from Wild Apricot. Wild Apricot was recently ranked by Capterra as the # 1 Membership Management Software.
Wild Apricot's fulfillment software offers
- membership management,
- event registration and calendar management,
- website builder,
- online payments,
- email and contact database,
- mobile apps for iOS and Android, and
- costs less than 30% of what we were paying previously leaving more mission capability!
The Wild Apricot choice enabled the creation of new website that demonstrates the VVCC’s board commitment to serving all Verde Valley Cyclists. Highlights include:
- A screen show on the home page with rotating pictures of member activities. Please send us pictures to include as we plan to rotate these on a periodic basis.
- Detailed VVCC information such as our Programs, Board Minutes, Governance, Financial, and Reference Documents
- Events organized by type (General, Road, MTB, Trail Work Days) as well as Event management (registrations, announcements, reminders, attendee tracking)
- Random Featured Members
As we become more familiar with the system, we’ll be sure to take full advantage of it. Member suggestions are welcome.