We recently caught up with Dora after the St. Paddy's Day VOC ride at PJs. Here's what she had to say...
How long have you lived in the VOC?
- I have been in VOC for 6 ½ months now
Where did you move here from?
- Anchorage, AK
Where were you born?
- Belo Horizonte, MG, Brazil
Tell us about your family...
- I have been married for a third of the century to Mr. Bob and have 2 sons, one lives in Anchorage, who works in Telecommunications, loves to fly and be outdoors and the other one lives in Flagstaff, working at the Snowbowl and going to school.
What do you like about the VVCC?
- I really enjoy the group for their participation in maintaining and patrolling the trails systems, giving back to the community and the friendship that they have given to both my husband and I.
What do you not like about the VVCC?
- There are too many older people than me that kicks my butt on the trail
Who has a stronger accent, Arianna Huffington or you?
- Must be her, because I have a perfect American Accent