The Mountain Bike Association of Arizona "MBAA" Board recently approved a $500 grant to the Verde Valley Cyclists Coalition for the Western Gateway Trail System Project.
The VVCC was one of 12 recipients of $23,000 granted by the MBAA this year. The MBAA promotes, protects and preserves the Arizona trail experience through advocacy, education and responsible recreational and competitive mountain biking.
2017 MBAA Grant Recipients:
– Arizona High School Cycling League
– Arizona Trail Association
– Colorado River Area Trail Alliance (CRATA)
– Tucson Off-Road Cyclists (TORCA)
– Navajo Nation
– Arizona Devo
– West Valley Trail Alliance
– Verde Valley Cyclists Coalition
– Rim Country Mountain Bike Association (RCMBA)
– Sonoran Desert Mountain Bicyclists (SDMB)
– Prescott Mountain Bike Association (PMBA)